Sunday, November 23, 2008

Before the fickle minded me decides to change my mind again, I AM going for choral fest performance. If I don't say this I'll probably end up not going due to laziness, which shouldn't be the case cause I don't work. I haven't been singing for ages, and I haven't been one of the better singers all along, so I hope everything comes back to me!

Most of the secfours aren't going though, that's the cause of my fickle-mindedness. Ah whatever, if I don't go I really won't have any sense of accomplishment this holiday! What's more, they're singing a few of my favourite songs (no credo though ): )



Yesterday night wasn't too good, but I shouldn't elaborate on that. Ended up with REALLY puffy eyes in the morning, even after I bathed and tried putting ice over them :|

Spent the day at Jiaye's house lazing around and doing retarded stuff LOL. pictionary and mastermind = VERY FUN GAMES. We played many rounds of pictionary and some words were really difficult to draw out la -__-


she took this while I was playing!


We had fried rice for lunch and I talked to her mom too HMM. After lunch, we did stupid stuff on the computer like playing inklink, cartoonnetwork, neopets and popcap. The funny part was when we created out neopets account. It got suspended cause we put ___loves____ as our username and gave our neopet a (Y) name! Its name shall not be revealed to protect somebody's privacy :P

Neopets has a realllly long list of terms and conditions for usernames -.-

I went back at 5:30 but it was raining like hell and I was all alone at the bus stop shivering in the cold ): Bus 10 takes freaking long to arrive, zzz.




What a boring post! I want to live in a bungalow with duckie tiles and many storeys. I, unfortunately, live in a flat which is undergoing lift-upgrading.

Which means many many many months of noise, dust, pollution and everything not nice. With the demolished schools right outisde, I'm pretty sure I won't have a very nice time at home ):


(they only took two days to build these?!?)



I suddenly miss kometsuki, gloria, ave maria and shan hai huan chang! Jiaye said she heard somebody singing "chuan ge" on the radio! Gosh, that was only two years ago, but it seemed like it happened a half a century or something.

Off to do something else, byebye!

No comments: